2nd prize winner – Ellie
GREAT TEAM WORK GIRLS!
LET’S have some FUN!!!
Feel free to share this in any group you desire, in fact, please do. The More the Merrier!!
We will post our favorites daily, and all of the submissions will be judged by an actual art professional.
Let’s get creative!
The overall winner will receive:
A We The Kids T-Shirt!!
Their art featured in our press kits, on our website and Facebook page, along with a small piece about the budding young artist!!
Here is what you need to know
1. The theme is of course…drumroll…. An American Flag waving with a world globe in the middle!
2. No submissions from anyone over the age of 17 please. And while adults may help, please be sure the idea and the completed work are the child’s.
3. Entries will be accepted until midnight on Jan 15th.
4. Two ways to submit your entry.
Over FB Messenger to We The Kids
By Email to email@example.com
5. All entries must be submitted in digital format such as a jpeg or other file supported by FB. Clear photos of your completed work are best.
6. You may use any medium you chose while creating your art. 2D and 3D creations will all be considered. Original digital art is also a fun option.
7. All entries must be submitted by an adult and include the following :
The title of the work
First name of the artist and age ONLY
A brief statement giving We The Kids permission to use the submission, the name of the artist, and a photograph of the child on our website and Facebook page.
Remember!! Have fun and share, share, share!!
WE THE KIDS TEAM
We The Kids Sponsor’s 2018
Sea Quest Kids
Veterans Are Foundation
American Christian Civil Rights Movement